Monday, September 16, 2013

Day by Day


Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. There hasn't been a whole of new things to tell you. I am loving each day here. With each day, I grow more and more in love with the people here and with the work that I am doing. 

Last week I got sick for about four days so that was difficult. As you can imagine I wanted to be in the comfort of my own home, as we all do when we are sick. So, it was difficult for me to want to be here. Thankfully, GOD brought me out of that and I feel great now. I am so glad that I am here.

Something that has been on my mind a lot since I have been here is what I will do when I get back. Specifically long term goals like what I will be doing with my life, where will I work, and how do I get there. Just long-term life decisions that I have been letting consume, and I am afraid I will miss out on things here if I am constantly thinking about when I get back to America. So, as of last night, I am trying my hardest to take in this whole experience one day at a time. Not focusing on the future. 

I am growing a lot here. I can see how this experience is going to change me. That is a scary, but exciting, thing to think about. Now that I am little more comfortable here, I am trying to be more outspoken and confident in my approach of sharing the Gospel. Also, I have noticed GOD giving me a very deep love for these college boys that I am getting to minister to every single day! I want SO BADLY for them to become disciples of Jesus. After this experience, I truly want to see them in heaven.

Praise and Prayer Points:
  • Praise GOD for restoring my health.
  • Praise GOD for the work that IGL is doing.
  • Praise GOD for the wonderful family that takes care us interns.
  • Pray that these college boys would come to know Jesus as their ONLY GOD
  • Pray that I can be more dangerous in sharing the Good News.

No comments:

Post a Comment